Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been sharing some of my Christmas gift ideas for crocheters here, here and here. If you haven’t seen them, I recommend taking a look – there’s loads of inspiration for your wish list!
Because it’s almost Christmas and I’m in the gift giving mood, today I want to share with you the chance to win some of the ideas I recommended, plus a few other yummy bonus things!
So this is massive giveaway, I have to say!
What’s included? Well. Deep breath, here we go…
- A gorgeous Granny Square Day tote designed by Sandra Eng. I’m pretty sure these aren’t available to buy any more – I grabbed an extra one just for this occasion, but do check out Sandra’s designs on Ravelry, they’re beautiful.
- A white vegan Wrist Ruler from I Love Handles. I still have to share more about my own wrist ruler, it’s on my arm right now in fact!
- Two skeins of Sublime baby cashmere merino silk 4ply* in shade Button (051)
- A set of my very own Clover Amour inspired stitch markers
- A pair of Knitpro Zing 80cm 6mm circular knitting needles*
- A copy of my Woodland Friends Bunny After Party pattern booklet
- A hank of hand dyed sock yarn from Netherlands based indie dyer Wol Met Verve
- A crochet hook keyring set, for the crocheter on the go!
Altogether, the hamper is valued at around 85 euro!
To have a chance at winning all of those amazing goodies, all you need to do is sign-up to receive my newsletter, which I’ll start sending out in the new year!
I’ll leave this open for a week or so and will announce and email the winner on the 18th of December.
The giveaway is open worldwide, so it doesn’t matter if you live down the road from me, or on the other side of the world, I’ll be chucking a big parcel onto Santa’s sleigh to reach you (although perhaps a little after Christmas if you live in Australia or North America).
Now go on, what are you waiting for? Sign-up!
For those of you lovely people who have already signed up to receive my posts to your inbox, please also consider signing up to this newsletter. I don’t have visibility to post subscribers to be able to export that list across, and I don’t want you to miss out!